Monday, February 4, 2013

My New Companion

  
Itz Feb 2 an old mate of mine who left my life some years back, joined me again to travel along with me :) :) . His Name “Hero CrossRoad“. Yes i got a new Bicycle. Itz been long time i had this plan but didn’t get an oppurtunity to get one. I really wanna thank my family members for supporting my decision and granting me to buy a bicycle.



Itz been just roughly 4-5 hours i have spent time with him, still he occupies my lifetime. The Black Red boy. Itz been 3 years since i ride a bicyle. Saturday morning i bought him from a vendor @ Vadapalani. The shop is almost 4 K.M from my haus. The way i travelled will be covering “An Amman Temple”, “A Church” and “A Mosque”. Holy Path !!!!. After purchasing, i don want him to be delivered via his Super Senior – “Tricylce”. My curiosity made me to drove him to my haus. I thought it will be a nice way to understand each other. The 4 K.M road wont be good full of metro rail construction inprogress. I think he hardly liked that road. As a sign of Gratitude, he gave me severe thy pain while driving back to my haus. Tough times after my routine running, cycling 4 K.M was like AAAAHHHHH !!!!!!. Only one dialog about him splashed my mind.(“Nee Naala Varuvada” !!!!). After reaching my apartments, i ride him inside my apartments ## Bigggg Violation :) :) . Suddenly the watchman came, i thought im going to get some **** from him. But surprisingly he smiled @ my friend and left he didn’t even whispher a word. After that i got some other engagements, so left him in my haus and i went :( :( .

Sunday morning, i usually goto Sivan Park with my uncle’s bike, it will be roughly 2 Km from my haus. Actually this is one of the reasons for getting him. Daily i use bike for 4 K.M unneccessary pollution. I can walk but because of office timings :( i cant afford to walk or else i will be missing my bus. So Going Green Going with my friend. I took him to the park. I did one mistake, i parked him @ my eye sight. He badly tempted me while running :( . I can’t control myself more than a hour. After that i took him for circling K.K.Nagar. I circled the 4 main roads of K.K.Nagar, mostly hands free riding….itz been long time, the handsfree riding. It was nice. After that i touched J.Nehru road connecting the Guindy and Koyambedu. One small incident happened…..I don know why my good relationship with TamilNadu police is still following me :( . Its my fault only, driving handsfree @ normal road is ok but on the Main road?????? its a ##Vioaltion Number 2. This time no watchman but a Traffic Police Man. I din notice him :( :( …. he came like a flash and caught me. I had only 20 bucks … in my tracks. To my surprise he came and started enquiring about my bicycle. I told him all the features, he smiled and i offered him a ride. He said itz ok !!! But he warned me not to ride handsfree :( . Again same mind voice. Nee Naala Varuvada !!!. After that i travelled back to my haus.

He is having a very long taillllllll. Konjam cut panna i took him to the barber shop. After that i took him to my favourite temple “Bhuvaneshwari Amman Kovil“. One small puja for him and i took him to one Vinayagar temple and came back home.

He not only bought me pain, punishment but also praises… yes!!!! most of the people in my apartments congratulated me for buying a cycle. :) :)
With half heartedly left my house @ 10 AM to office production support :( :(

Itz like a great experience for me. It reminded me the school days where I used to roam those streets with my Hero Tribe Ranger. I personally felt very proud while riding him. For me the Doomsday came true on Feb 2. My life started afresh with him. Also one chinna asai iruku…. Riding with him to Siruseri Office, roughly some 35 KM from haus. I have started practising for it…Let me hope for the best and my parents should allow :) :) . If everything goes well my target is March first week.

Go Green !!! Go Buy Bicycles !!! Buy Cycle without Carriers ;) !!! Got your mind voice will remove !!! Say Bye to Petrol.
Happie Riding :) :) :) Burn Calories not Carbon….



No comments:

Post a Comment